I love making these super cute Chocolate Nests to give to family and friends at Easter time.
To make them you need
- 1 packet of Chang's Crispy Fried Noodles (you get these from the supermarket in Australia)... I'm sure there are other brands of fried noodles you could use in UK or USA.
- 200g chocolate, dark or milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Sugar coated eggs, Cadbury's Mini Eggs look all pretty and pastel, or M&M eggs.
- Melt chocolate over water, or in the microwave
- Stir in peanut butter and noodles
- Put teaspoonfuls on trays lined with baking paper
- Top with eggs