Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cute Party Food Ideas...

I love that my boys are both born in the middle of the year (11th June/11th July) as I was a late November baby and my birthday always clashed with Christmas break-up paties, End of year Dance Concerts, School Concerts etc June and July is just one big fun celebration in our house! I like doing themed parties for the boys, which is easy as what little boy of 2 and 4 doesn't want a themed party? I'm always looking for cute ideas for party food, not just for birthdays but special events and celebrations. This year I made the little tea cups for The Biggest Morning Tea (http://www.biggestmorningtea.com.au) held by our playgroup which went down a treat with the kids - and mums! Would love to hear from any of you that have some ideas? Be sure to check out http://www.mypartyfile.com/blog/

You can also use some of these as cooking activities with your children as a follow up to well known Nursery Rhymes.


  • Tea Pots - I'm a Little Tea Pot, Polly Put The Kettle On

  • Spiders - Incy Wincy Spider, Little Miss Muffet

  • Strawberrys - FIve Little Ladybirds

  • I’m a little seatbelt (Sung to the tune of I’m a little teapot)

  • Flowers - Mary, Mary, quite contrary, Springtime Song (Tune: Did you ever see a Lassie?)

  • Teddies on Sleigh - Jack Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment